Question
Posted by: ellis | 2007/03/22

please answer

why don't the teen expert answer the remarks / questions. I see there is one from 9/3 still unanswered. Some teenager might be in great distress. I'm sorry I'm new to this site and does not know hoe you operate

Expert ImageTeen expert

my pc has been out of action due to a virus, hence the lack of replies - i did ask health24 to put op a notice about it.

However I must point out that whilst I and the Health24 team do all we can to help teens in distress we are not and never can be a replacement for emrgency services and face to face medical care, so please keep this in mind

3
Posted by: ellis | 2007/03/27

sandy, I understand what you are saying but some questions are more serious than masturbation. One question was regarding fear of death. I believe that is a valid fear.

Reply to ellis
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/03/26

The expert answers questions that is for the teen section..sometimes kids write in and ask how to masturbate or how to kiss??? There are more important issues than that..
If the question is worthy of answering..it will be answered

Plain and simple

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Tut Tut | 2007/03/22

I know what u mean, i guess u just cant rely on some people

Reply to Tut Tut