Question
Posted by: K | 2007/04/11

Please advise when you can

Hi, I am 36 yrs old, and have recently been feeling a little odd. Both of my thumb nails have developed an indent in the middle at the beginning of the nail. no other fingers have it. I have Strep Throat, and my back and lower back has been sore for a few days now. I thought it was the flu, but this morning when I woke up I had a strange sensation in both hands. I am under alot of stress of late and actually feel slightly depressed at present. My mind is clouded and I cannot sleep. Please give me your feedback.

Dear K
those marks are usually a sign of a previous illness or injury that slowed down nailgrowth. I think you need antibiotics and the feeling in your hands with the depressed feeling can be a sign of hyperventilation due to anxiety - please ask your doctor to prescribe something like Aterax or an antidepressant that also has an anti-anxiety effect.

1
Posted by: k | 2007/04/12

Thank you for your feedback. I have Alzam and will start to use it. Thank you again

Reply to k