Question
Posted by: Jessica1 | 2005/06/07

Please advise what might be the cause

Lately I have been experiencing heavy headaches (migraines), not regularly though, it happened last week, and in this week as well, I have had these extremely painful headaches, and then there after a nose bleed. This is quite strange as though my nose usually bleeds in summer time, and it is winter now. Please advise as to what the cause may be.

thanks a mil

Jessica1, it might be due to an sinus and nose infection, high blood pressure, a bleeding disorder, etc. If you don’t have fever and a blocked nose, you can rule out the first one but you will have to see a doctor about the other two. Good luck.