Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/12/10

Please advise urgently

I have been trying to conceive and went off the pill in July. My period is now a week late. I was worried because i have a bladder infection and so before i went to the doc i did two preg tests and they were both negative. The doc put me on antibiotics for the infection but now i still dont have my period - what are the chances of me being preganant if i have taken 2 and they both neg? I am never late - what could this be?

Pregnancy would be unlikely. It may be stress or a cyst. Wait and see what happens next month.