Question
Posted by: Shilo | 2004/02/02

Please advise on what is going on

My husband and I are trying to conceive for the last 4 months, but so far no luck. I am tracking my fertile period stringently and especially focus on the tell-tale symptoms of ovulation. According to my estimation, I should have ovulated on Saturday or Sunday. I had my last period on the 22nd of January and I have a 25 day cycle. Yesterday however, I started bleeding. Not heavy and not for too long. But I was definetely bleeding. Since Friday I have been noticing my mucus being like the egg-white consistency that I should be looking out for. It is too early for my period and this morning there is no blood. What can it be? Please advise.

Some women have light bleeding at the time of ovulation. It could be this. You should be sure,however, that your pap smears and gynae check-ups are up to date.