Posted by: Wife | 2009/01/27

please advise.

hubby has cheated on me a number of times, then i dont know what happend but decided to stop seeing from his actions. now i think he is starting agian, (he is starting to act like he used to when he was cheating on me) now i dont want to go through that again, but i am depandant on him financially, and i currently do not afford anything let alone a good lawyer, we are married in community of property. what should i do in case i find out he is cheating on me again? we have 2 kids, i dont want to go through the maintenance demand through the court but really i dont think i will be able to handle that dissapointment again.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Well, if you decided to basically ignore his actions, why would he bother to stop ? If you really want to try to fix the marriage and improve on this, then you need to see a marriage counsellor together. You do need legal advice about the specifics, and there are some sources of relatively cheap, even some free legal advice. Maybe POWA or Lifeline can refer you to some

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: cu | 2009/01/27

if u ar not getting a difforce right away I suggest u go and open an banck account on your madem surname and strat bankiing.... just so that u have something to fall back on....

Reply to cu
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2009/01/27

So sorry to hear about your plight. Its terrible to think that someone can ruin anothers life like that. Really lovey, there is nothing you can do apart from leaving him if you wish to retain some sanity in your life. He is worthless and not fit to call himself a man and a husband. Unfortunately I do not know what advice to give you regards an affordable lawyer, because you will need one and you will need to go the court route to get support. In the meantime, can you not do something, study etc to make yourself more independant of him and when you can, move on.? Maybe see a lawyer and hear what he/she says, maybe you can negotiate something less expensive. Good luck

Reply to Wise Owl

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.