Posted by: Estaloka | 2008/10/13

Please advise

Doc, I need some information please. I suffer from chronic headaches, and my legs pain something awfull and my ankles are very swollen every day. I am only 32 years old. Have had some minor liver and kidney damamge during my pregnancy with twins, have a chronic lung decease (brongitassis) and I have stage 2 diabetes. I have trouble sleeping and hope you can help.

Dear Estaloka
You may have early heart failure due to the liver damage and extra stress your lung disease is putting on your heart. You should actually see a physician as there are quite a few things they need to evaluate to determine the cause of the swollen feet and to see if your lung problems and diabetes are currently optimally treated, and if your kidney disease is not causing high blood pressure.