Question
Posted by: nicole | 2007/05/09

please advise

helo guys

Ive been to the docter yesterday and he did and ultra sound and found a cyst in my uterus and he said that my uterus is turn upside down the doc said i should go on the pill called melodene and im so scared cos i dont know how to use the pill and if the pill doesnt remove the cyst then i have to go to the hospital to remove it and he said sometimes when the the uterus is turned upside down then u cant fall preganant.please advise me on whats really goin on

thanx nicole

I'm sorry, but you have posted this message in the wrong forum, as I am not a gynaecologist --- try gynaedoc or Cyberdoc elsewhere in H24.
As a general point, NEVER accept ANY prescription from ANY doctor until he/she has explained exactly how to use and take the medicine.

3
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/09

She said SOMETIMES not never! Dont gve up hope

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/09

It's always best to go for a second opinion without the second doctor knowing what the first one said...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: nicole | 2007/05/09

I have posted there no responce thought people on this site know more about it

Reply to nicole