Question
Posted by: Baby | 2005/11/22

Please advise.......

Hi doc........please assist me.........I have a continuos nagging pain on the left side of my uterus and when hubby and I have intercourse the pain is worse, could something be causeing it or is it normal?
PS: I have also tried to have a baby, but it is not happening, so I have kind of given up!!

Thanks in advance........

Dear Baby

The pain that you refer to is certainly of some concern and will need further investigtions. It may not be coming from the uterus but from structures attached to the uterus such as the fallopian tubes or even from the ovary. The possibility of endometriosis shouod be considered as this is also associated with the problem of infertility. I strongly advise you have yourself investigated asap.