Question
Posted by: Bronny | 2005/06/09

Please advise !!!!

I am 37,5 wks pregnant and am getting these bad pains above my pubic area, I was wondering if this is labour or just uncomfyness? I can hardly sit on my chair as it feels like I am literally sitting on the baby?

Can anyone relate?

It sounds like the head has engaged. Labour pains are intermittent cramp-like pains.

1
Posted by: Sha424 | 2005/06/10

I had the same problem as u did and my doctor found out that the baby was lying very low. I however had to have the baby because The pains also became too severe and I could no longer stand the pain. My baby weighed a whooping 3.5kg and was as healthy as can be. So speak to ur doctor and maybe baby wants to come out now.
Good luck and wish u all the best with ur little one. ENJOY!!

Reply to Sha424