Posted by: ME | 2008/10/15

please advice

in august my period started on the 13th and september it started round about the 11th, today is the 14th and there is still nothing, is it possible for me to be pregnant? Me and my hubby had intercourse during my ovulution period.

Yes, it is possible. Do a prgnancy test.

Posted by: ? | 2008/10/15

I still feel that you should wait a little while. I once was so worried about not getting my period I was about a week or 2 weeks late. I got a pregnancy test, and the same day I got my period. Sometimes worrying so much can affect your hormones.

But if you want to be sure and ease your worries, maybe you should take the test.

Reply to ?
Posted by: me | 2008/10/15

do u think a home pregg test will be acurate?

Reply to me
Posted by: Nix | 2008/10/15

You are already late for you period. a HCG should be accurate now.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/15

I think it' s too early to tell. Maybe wait a few days, and you should get your period.

They say that sometimes your anxiety about not getting your period can sometimes prolong it for even longer. So just relax, and forget about whether or not you' re going to get your period. And if you want a child, hopefully you don' t get your period, and if you don' t want a child, hopefully you do get it! :)

Reply to ?
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/15

sorry today is the15th my mistake

Reply to ME