Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2007/11/27

PLEASE ADVICE!!!!

I really have a huge problem. My son has problems with his diggestive system or whatever. He struggles very much to do a number two and normally holds it in which eventually causes him a lott of pain. Actually i do not know if he holds it in or if he just cannot get it out. He is three now and from birth he had troubles. It is normally very hard or like clay. The problem is that from 3 months he went from specialist to specialist and dieticians and tests etch. The last specialist that a specialist refered us to said that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with his system, he should outgrow this by age 4. This cost soooooo much money and i really do not have more money for more doctors. The problem is that my grandmother doesn't want that answer and she looks after my son during the day so she asked me to please find out (on the internet) if there is any advice out there of something that we can try. PLEASE TELL me what else I can try.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

without a detailed case history i can recommend Constipo drops from Natura to improve bowel movement and R7 from Reckeweg to assist the body in detoxing.

Dr Debbie