Question
Posted by: Ta Luks | 2007/08/24

Please advice,

I have this irritating thing on my throat. It started 2yrs ago, it gets better when I vomited but I hate vomiting. Secondly, I get these ring worms on my body & my doctor told me that the cause is sweating at night. I suffered from worms for 2years. Ever since they were cured I’m now getting these rings on my body.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The condition in your throat is probably related to a chronic postnasal drip - The cause may be allergy related. An antihistamine, available over the counter should bring relief.

Ringword are not related to systemic worm infections. A product such as lamisil or medaspor is a good option