Question
Posted by: Baby Blues | 2007/04/03

Please advice

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone are doing well and there little beans,

I have been coughing for a month already and it is much worse now that it was before. As soon as i have breakfast or Lunch i start coughing and bringing up all my food : ( NO nutrients for me or baby ) I have absolutely no appetite due to this. ( dont get my wrong i am hungry but just afraid to eat?

I have started taking GAVISCON to keep my food down.I am only depending on gaviscon to keep my food down. How long can i take gaviscon and what can this cough be.

Is my baby in any harm as i am not eating as much.

22wks 4 days

Expert ImageForumArchive

I used the shake called "ENSURE" to replace all my nutrients that I have lost during my first trimester as I was very sick and loosing weight. It helped a great deal and I got my appetite back. But, I suggest you first check with your gynae before taking it.