Question
Posted by: Please Advice | 2007/03/02

Please Advice

Do the injection provent you from conceiving?
I was on the two month injection for 3 years and 4 years after i left the injection i am still strugling to conceive. My pd only become normal 6 months ago. Way did it take so long for my pd to be normal.
My doc putted my on the injection and the pill for 3 moths because i was very "vrugbaar" that was her reason.

It can take quite a while for your periods to return after stopping the injection but now that they are normal, you should be able to conceive. If nothing happens in the next 6 months, I would suggest that you see a fertility expert.

1
Posted by: Hum | 2007/03/04

4 years is not a normal amount of time to have not conceived - you need to see a fertility specialist.

Reply to Hum