Question
Posted by: Dreamer | 2004/10/28

Please

Somebody please explain dream
Last night I had the most scarriest dream. I dreamt I was having sex with my
seven year old son, in my mothers house. It seems that it was not the first time, cause he seemed quite relaxed as I showed him exactly how its done. We have fall asleep, and somebody must have walked in on us while asleep,cause when i woke up i
found someone grabbed my son's schoolpants as evidence, which was still lying onthe floor. i realized that we were caught and dressed myself and him,but then my mother came in she was furious and very dissapointed. I was trying to defend myself and told her that its not what she was thinking and even asked my son to lie andtell her that nothing happend. My mother dragged him away from me. when i got outside i realized that everybody knew about it and everything was splashed out in the newspaper my father was reading, i grabbed the newspaper but couldnt find the report about the insident. my father was so dissapointed. i kept on following my mother trying to explain but she just stared at me in disgust. My fiancé was on his way home and i phoned him to tell him to fetch something from the store, so he can stay away longer cause i wanted to spare him the humiliation. At that moment i realized that i screwed up my whole life and lost my son my family , friends, and was wonderingif my fiancé would forgive me when he finds out what i've done. i told my mother that my life was over and i wanted to commit suicide b4 my fiancé returned. my mother just told me to continue and in her eyes i could see that she meant it, but couldnt find anything, no tablets no gun no nothing to end it. and i realized that the worst has happened to me. i never felt so ashamed,humiliated and scared in my life ,waiting for the police 2 come and fetch me. Luckily i woke up. could somebody please explain what this dream means , is it a warning, cause it felt so real. i love my son very much and never harmed abuse or molested him,and have no intention to. i'm getting married in less than a month, and my fiancé is the most caring loving and honest person i know and he always stood by me through everything, we have been going out for 5years, but lately i'm a little bit anxious about the wedding. Could that be the reason why i had this dream?but why is my little boy the victim??Please help me i'm freaked out about this dream.

Over to our regular dream commentators. Could just mean that you are concerned about public disgrace or humiation, even if you don;t deserve it, and maybe also concerned about the opinion and approval of your parents, and feel maybe something might threaten that ?
And all spurred on, as you guess, bu the normal general anxiety preceding a marriage --- and maybe you feel worried that your little boy is a Victim or your getting married ; and victim not of sex with him, but that he is victimized to some extent, in your fears, by your re-establishing an official sexual relationship with your new husband to be ?

1
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/28

Hi dreamer. Dont seriously stress about this, its just a dream. Nothing will happen to you,unless you choose or let it happen.

Reply to Zee