Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2008/02/01

PLEAE HELP ME!! NEED URGENT ADVISE!

I have been off the pill for 5 months now. I had my last period starting 13 Deccember and still no period to date. Can it be that my body is still re-adjusting from being off the pill. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I am feeling very bloated and my stomach feels hard but no signs of my period yet. Started a new job at the beginning of the year. Do you think that it might be stressed related? Please advise.

5 months is a bit long for this still to be duer to stopping the Pill. Stress can certainly cause a missed period. If it recurs, see your doctor.