Question
Posted by: No Name | 2006/04/18

Playing

Me and my bud went out drinking he got a lovely girl and I now they have sex every day, we come home in the early morning drunk he just got undressed and standing there with his hard one butting a movie on and he sit and wank he ask me to take my pants of and wank with him then he come and sit next to me and start wanking me and give me a BJ so i start wanking him and suck him to we went to bed sucking and having sex im not gay and he’s not gay what happened.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi No Name, welcome to our forum and thanks for posting here.

Your post proves at sexual orientation is merely a continuum between being totally straight and totally gay - you and your friend were just expressing yourselves sexually and this doesn't make you gay. Countless men who have sex with other men (MSM) are not gay. Good responses from Deeve (who points out the role that alcohol probably played) and Anon.

Please complete the little survey on our forum - see above - it will only take a few seconds.

3
Posted by: Goby | 2013/07/21

Julle was kak jag!!!

Reply to Goby

I think the title of your post says it all: "Playing". Lots of guys fool around with each other; some of turn out gay and some don't.

Posted by: Deeve | 2006/04/18

Hi There! Glad you decided to post on your experience, best you talk about it, than worry about it.
No, there is nothing particularly strange about what happened. Two guys very comfortable with each other(your bud..?), lots of booze, and in the end, very horny.... happens to many. This doesn't mean that either of you are Gay, and if you bud is, so what. He didn't force you into the deed....?? We are all on one or another level of the scale between straight and Gay - and as long as you just positively process the experience, you will be richer for it. If you are hassled - talk to your bud about the experience, sweeping things under the carpet doesn't make them go away. As they say - as long as it is between two concenting ADULTS! Sexual exploration is a wonderful experience - enjoy it! Hope this helps

Reply to Deeve