Question
Posted by: Tired | 2006/11/15

Plastic surgery/excercises

I have a pear shaped body. 18 months ago I had liposuction done on my thighs. The problem now is that I have this flabby skin around my buttocks and thighs. I can't get rid of it. do you think my flabby skin will become normal if I do aggressive exersices and a strict diet, or should I opt for plastic surgery again. Isn't there a helth spa that I can go to for at least a month to get my body into shape, with personal trainers etc?

Dear Tired
You need to discuss this flabby skin which is apparently the aftermath of your liposuction with the dr who did the liposuction to see if there are any solutions. I don't think that losing more weight and exercise will make any difference to skin (muscles yes, but not skin). You could go to any one of the many health spa's around the country, but if you want to stay for a whole month then this may cost a lot of money, so ask them if they can help in such a case and also to refer you to other people with the same problem that they have helped in the past so that you can find out if their system works.