Question
Posted by: daisygirl | 2002/12/10

plastic surgery

Hi there.
I wonder if you can tell me more or less how much a skin graph will cost me. I dotn want to consult a plastic surgeon just yet, and I was told that i should consult a GP about it as well.
I have a scar on the left hand side of my reft knee and want to have it covered... Can you possible find out a ballpark figure for me. it will be greatly appreciated
thanks!!!

Daisygirl, it sounds like you’re going about it in a wrong way. You first need to see a plastic surgeon to find out what the best treatment option for your problem is (I doubt that it is a skin graft). Once you know what it is, you start asking for quotes. Good luck.