Question
Posted by: Dameon | 2004/11/28

plastic surgeon number

Where can I find a good Plastic surgeon in JHB?

Dameon, the best would be to ask your GP as I live in Pretoria and have no idea who the specialists in Johannesburg are. Good luck.

3
Posted by: facelift | 2004/11/29

check out the website under name plasticsurgeons. All are registered with medical council

Reply to facelift
Posted by: Marina | 2004/11/29

Sorry last letter posted incorrect place
Apologies

Reply to Marina
Posted by: Marina | 2004/11/29

Over the last three weeks have have increased pain in my feet especially around my ankles back of my heel and right up to half calf. When I wake up my feet are stiff so much so that it takes me a couple of steps in the morning before I can actually walk properly, I am in this constant, irritating and uncomfortable state, as I sit here at my desk I can also feel the pain on the sides of my feet from toe to heel. Any suggestions on what might be the cause, I am not athletic but I am on my feet most of the day and I do all the housework myself. I have had a look on Achilles Tendonitis and alot of the symptoms they give I can definitely sympathise with.

Reply to Marina