Question
Posted by: Cyberwez | 2003/01/29

Planta Fasciotomy

Dear Doc
Thank you for replying to my question. Also, for your information, the latest Runner magazine has information on the latest night splint for the above condition that is apparently working wonders. Unfortunately this is not yet available in South Africa however they do give a website for further information. The only downside to the nightsplint is that it's not exactly 'romantic' but hey, if you are prepared to sacrifice your dignity (and add a dash of humour), I am sure your respective partne/boyfriend or significant other will understand.

Kind regards
Cyberwez

Cyberwez, won’t you please mail me the address of the website at netdoc@mweb.co.za? Thank you, CD.