Question
Posted by: GIVEN | 2004/11/23

PLANNING TO HAVE BABY

My girlfriend used injection for 8 years but now she stop because we're planning to have a baby & her periods takes a month without stoping. Our dr. gave her this green pills but her peroids doesn't stop. Second Q which things that can we use to clean up our system e.g pills, food. Last Q it is wrong to make love to lady when she is in period because I done it several-times ??? THANK YOU

It may take a while for her body to adjust to being off the injection. You will just have to be patient. If the bleeding is heavy, she should go back to the doctor.
There is nothing you need to "clean out your system" other than a healthy diet and avoiding smoking and alcohol. Your girlfriend should start taking folate tablets if she is planning to conceive.
There is no reason not to make love during a period.

1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/11/24

Question 1: You need to go back to the docter to give him feedback - it is not normal to bleed for a month nonstop.

With your girlfriend being on the injection, it will take a few months for the effects of the injection to work out of her system, and also for her body to regulate itself.

Question 2: I am not sure what you mean with cleaning up your system. If you mean to do something like detox, then I suggest you drink a lot of water and eat healthy food especially fruits.

Question 3: Nothing wrong with having intercourse while she is having her period, and no damage can be done. Some ladies just dont like to do it in that time, but others dont mind....

good luck

Reply to Pokkel