Question
Posted by: Shona | 2007/04/19

Planning a preg

How longs does it take to concieve if one has been on the 2month contraceptive for 4 months and wants to concieve now i have one child already born in 2002 ceaser and is there any medication that can fasten the process.

Dear Shona

The return to fertility after the use of any of the injectable contraceptives is variable and therefore will depend on individual responses. However, to hasten the process, one can start using fertility tablets which will improve the chances of ovulation occurring and hence conception.

1
Posted by: Baithamaki | 2007/04/24

II have been of the contraceptives since 2004 (Nutestrate) i am due for a HSG Xray just after my next cycle. I really need to fall pregnant. My son is 6 yrs old.

Reply to Baithamaki