Posted by: Shona | 2007/04/19

Planning a preg

How longs does it take to concieve if one has been on the 2month contraceptive for 4 months and wants to concieve now i have one child already born in 2002 ceaser and is there any medication that can fasten the process.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Shona

The return to fertility after the use of any of the injectable contraceptives is variable and therefore will depend on individual responses. However, to hasten the process, one can start using fertility tablets which will improve the chances of ovulation occurring and hence conception.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Baithamaki | 2007/04/24

II have been of the contraceptives since 2004 (Nutestrate) i am due for a HSG Xray just after my next cycle. I really need to fall pregnant. My son is 6 yrs old.

Reply to Baithamaki

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.