Posted by: clio | 2008/07/16

placenta previa - driving

Hi there. I have placenta previa my due date is the 17th of september and I will have to go for a C cection on the 4th of september. I would like to know untill when can I drive long distances say 4 hour away from the house.

I would suggest that you stop long distance driving now.

Posted by: Just for info | 2008/07/16

Hi Clio,

I had pp with my 2nd child...3 weeks before my cc date I went for my weekly check up. There was very little spotting and my gynae decided to admit me to hospital. Lol I even remember being so mad at him because I had to go to work and tell the ppl there I have to go in for no reason at all. That afternoon at 12:00 I had placenta abruptio and had to have a emergency c cection. I am not saying the same thing will happen to you but just be careful when deciding to take a trip far from home and your gynae.

Good Luck

Reply to Just for info