Posted by: dreamgal | 2007/04/18

place to stay

hi guys im looking 4 a place to stay cos my boyfriend and i are living 2gether but my parents are having a problem with it .they gave us till this weekend to move out something with everything in the flats or maybe like a commune anyone that knows please im desperate.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/18

check the notice boards at Spar and the shopping centres - usually find lots. Alternatively, put your own one up there that you are seeking.

I know CS is highly qualified but don't think he has a fidelity cert to be an estate agent - though nothing would surprise me here anymore. ;-)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: dreamgal | 2007/04/18

sorry dickhead in central durban

Reply to dreamgal
Posted by: dickhead | 2007/04/18

i know one in harare, beautiful and cheap..........which area my sister , JHB PTA

Reply to dickhead

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.