Question
Posted by: dreamgal | 2007/04/18

place to stay

hi guys im looking 4 a place to stay cos my boyfriend and i are living 2gether but my parents are having a problem with it .they gave us till this weekend to move out something with everything in the flats or maybe like a commune anyone that knows please im desperate.

thanx
dreamgal

,,,,,

3
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/18

check the notice boards at Spar and the shopping centres - usually find lots. Alternatively, put your own one up there that you are seeking.

I know CS is highly qualified but don't think he has a fidelity cert to be an estate agent - though nothing would surprise me here anymore. ;-)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: dreamgal | 2007/04/18

sorry dickhead in central durban

Reply to dreamgal
Posted by: dickhead | 2007/04/18

i know one in harare, beautiful and cheap..........which area my sister , JHB PTA

Reply to dickhead