Question
Posted by: fighter | 2004/02/27

pity party

please tell me if im having a pity party bout what happened with my bf and stuff, and tell me how to get over it. I dont even wanna do anything cuz im all upset and moping bout what happened.

fighter --- you seem to be fighting AGAINST accepting and carying out the good advice you've received. Don't cling to us like you've been clinging to him --- or we might ALL decide to go off and work for the next two weekends !

12
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/02/27

Ok ok! I''ll let him be. If he wants me, he knows where i am.

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: T | 2004/02/27

Grrrr, my sentiments exactly!

Reply to T
Posted by: Grrrr | 2004/02/27

JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR TWO WEEKS. DO NOT CALL HIM DO NOT SMS HIM. IF HE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU, HE WILL CALL YOU. EVERYONE HERE HAS TOLD YOU HE NEEDS HIS SPACE. WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

Reply to Grrrr
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/02/27

so do you think it would be ok if i called him and asked if we could go to coffee or i could see him so we could talk about our current situation?Or should I just leave it be for the two weeks?

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/02/27

Sweety I am 24 and at times still feel that I am a kid but you are acting like an obsessed brat almost like a two year old suffering from a severe bout of separation anxiety.
Like doc said you are not going accept or use any of the advice that many concerned people gave you on this forum. So pls give yourself time and space to grow up - you are cramping your partners freedom, he is going to start feeling like a murder suspect on trial and the you are the jury, scrutinising his every move, forgive me if I seem harsh but you appear to be obsessed. You need help.
If he truly means so much to you, be grown up about it and tell him about your problem, maybe the two of you could go for relationhsip councilling together.
Good Luck

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/02/27

i'm 20 years old

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: Grow up | 2004/02/27

How old are you ?

Reply to Grow up
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/02/27

having a bf for 9 months is the longest ive ever had one (not that i've had many at all) so everything is so new to me.it gets very confusing at times, which is why i need so much help.

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/02/27

dear girl

you really have a problem and i can completely understand why your bf prefer to work instead of spending time with you
you will kill a person with all your issues....
go and get professional help

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Grow up | 2004/02/27

Well do it.!!!!
You definately do not stand up by your name --- Fight for urself. It gets hard reading about " poor me'. So GROW UP.

Reply to Grow up
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/02/27

hehehe, i feel like doing that now! trust me.

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: Grow up | 2004/02/27

Why don't you give your self a slap in the face and GROW UP

Reply to Grow up