Question
Posted by: carrie | 2004/11/02

pins & needles in arm & numbness in fingertips, occasional chest pain 40 yrs old

male,40 yrs old, pins & needles in arm & numbness in hand & fingertips, occassional chest pain

Carrie, it sounds like something is pressing on the nerve that supplies the arm and the hand, but I can’t guarantee it from this side of the screen. The best would be to see a doctor and have it sorted out as there is a small possibility that it is due to a heart problem. Good luck.

1
Posted by: carrie | 2004/11/02

could you plse give me an answer on the above query? thanks carrie

Reply to carrie