Question
Posted by: TASH | 2007/03/14

PINS & NEEDLES

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING MY FEET & MY LEGS TO HAVE A TINGY FEELING LIKE PINS & NEEDLES & IT DOESNT STOP..I HAVE NOT VISITED A DOC AS YET COZ IM NOT SURE WHO 2 GO 2.. PLEASE HELP COZ THIS FEELING IS MOVING TO MY PALM & MY HAND..

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your best port of call right now is your family doctor - who will examine you and if necessary refer you to an appropriate physician or specialist.

4
Posted by: ur a kool dude | 2007/04/30

ur a kool dude

Reply to ur a kool dude
Posted by: wildwave | 2007/03/30

leftarm.4 one month.sometimes 3 to 4 days nothing.going to the leg.

Reply to wildwave
Posted by: ChiroDoc | 2007/03/21

This sounds like a paresthesia caused through a possible nerve root irritation. Only a physical and possibly an x/ray examination can determine the cause. Visit a chiropractor as soon as possible.

Reply to ChiroDoc
Posted by: Nish_Zn | 2007/03/16

I also get these feelings on my left thigh. I visited my doc and he says tht it could be a pinched nerve or in rare cases, an abnormal spine. He recomended me to get a spinal x-ray done, which i still need to go for. Goodluck.Hope this helps.

Reply to Nish_Zn