Question
Posted by: Pins&Needles | 2004/01/21

Pins & Needles

I am getting constant pins & needles on my arms and feet. I exercise at least 3 times a week and I attend yoga lessons once a week. What is causing this and how can I overcome it? Also, I often wake up in the middle of the night with a numb hand and have to shake it a bit before the circulation gets going again. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

P&N. it might be due to a blood flow problem in the affected areas or due to a systemic disease like diabetes mellitus. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.