Question
Posted by: Tache | 2005/11/22

Pins and needles fingers

Hi there, I have had pins and needles in my pinky and ringfinger of my left hand for almost three weeks now. Some people say it is just a nerve being pinched and other say that it is my bloodvessels clogging up. I suppose it is not a matter of life and death, but it is uncomfortable. By times it gets worse. Could you please tell me what it might be and what I am suppose to do about it?

Tache, it sounds like it is due to something pressing on the nerves that supply the affected areas. It might be due to inflammation or something like carpal tunnel syndrome. You can try taking an anti-inflammatory like Coxflam® for a couple of days, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.