Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/05/19

PINS AND NEEDLES

CD

I have just returned from being in East London! I got a paid-for invitation from my brother to go and stay with them (how could I possibly refuse?!) and flew down on Sunday evening and came home last night (Fri). My question is while I was there I started getting very bad pins and needles in my right foot (my bad leg). My oldest brother says its probably from the change in altitude, i.e being at the coast and that it would probably get better when I got home. Is he right? Or what else could it be? I haven't really noticed the problem again yet, but then I haven't been home that long!

Thanks for the help.

Hi Anxious
I agree with your boet, and the flying probably did not help either! Should go away by itself.