Question
Posted by: Carz | 2004/02/20

Pins and Needles

Yesterday I was training on the bike in the gym and when I got off I got really bad pins and needles and then my foot cramped up. I did not train very hard and I am 22. I have a problem with my second last toe as it is badly bent under. This toe always gives me problems and I think yesterdays incident could be a result of that. What can I do to improve circulation my foot in general and do you think I should have my toe broken and repositioned?

Carz, it sounds more like it might be a problem with the blood supply or nerves of the foot. Where exactly did you experience the needles and pins? How long did it take to go away? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.