Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/11/27

Pink eye

Please can you advise. I'm 26 yrs old and have never had any form of eye infection before. But recently, my 2 yr old son contracted pink eye at school, and passed it on to my mother and myself. This was a month ago, and everytime we think we have it cleared, one of us gets it again.

Is there anything you can recommend to get rid of this-bearing in mind that it is affected 3 of us?

Dear Cindy
Try using antibiotic eyedrops like Chloromycetin, do not share towels or washcloths, wash your hands regularly especially after touching each others faces.