Posted by: Sharon | 2008/08/18

Pinched nerve scan

I would like to know which scan is better for showing up stuff like pinched nerves, nerves entrapment etc.
a CT or MRI scan? I have to make a 20% co-payment so I don' t want the wrong option.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you have a MRI scan done, as this is more spesific.

Posted by: dee | 2009/04/02

I have had a operation and since then my arm has had sharp pains like a pinched nerve, what is the treatment for it and is it maybe caused by all the drips etc in that arm?

Reply to dee
Posted by: ida | 2008/10/03

I' ve had a Rhyzotomy for pain in the neck area but it did not work, I am have terrible headaches. My doctor suggested wearing a neck brace but it just seems to worsen? What do you suggest I do?

Reply to ida