Question
Posted by: Trish | 2004/12/03

Pinched Nerve ??

Hello

My legs have a strange pintching in them and my feet have pins and needles under them when I walk or stand for too long it pains badly do you think I have a pinched nerve ? HELP

Trish

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Trish

Unlikely if it is both legs. Chance is that your body is very tight in many areas including calves and hamstrings and this can cause the problems you are talking about. Even a very tight jaw can influence this.

Douglas

1
Posted by: ann | 2005/02/25

I have pain in my lower back and pelvic area running into my legs till my knees with a burning sensation in both thighs for the past 4weeks

Reply to ann