Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2005/11/22

pimple/wart

I am concerned about a pimple or something that sometimes makes it's appearance between my anus and vegiwhen I have had a runny tummy. I am pregnant and I had a runny tummy a few weeks ago, but it has stopped since, but the pimple? appeared again. It is very painful at the moment. I also sometimes experience a tear from wiping to much or too hard. Is this somehing to be concerned about and what can I use?

It could be a wart or piles. Why don't you mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

1
Posted by: M | 2005/11/22

Hi there. It seems that you have piles (hemmorhoids). They are like vericose veins in the anus. It gets very uncomfortable and painful. I have them and they seem to be chronic in my case so no matter what I use they constantly re-appear.

It helps to use double ply, wet wipes or baby wipes instead of toilet paper. There's a number of creams and suppositories available at the chemist. And don't be fooled by the expensive stuff, the cheapies do a great job. And try not to scratch when it itches.

Reply to M