Question
Posted by: So Concerned | 2004/11/04

Pimples/bumps on Vagina Lips

I am very concerned about my situation I have developed pimples(like white heads) and or painful bumps (below the skin) on the inside of my vagina lips, I know it not an STD, I am divorsed and have not been with a man for 5 years.

They are painful when I wash or wipe. I used tea tree oil and that seemed to help but as soon as I stop they come back.
I am very clean and wash everyday. I am overweight could that be the problem? Please help I am too ashamed to go to a Dr

I cannot make a diagnosis without examining you. Perhaps you could see a female doctor if you are more comfortable with that.

1
Posted by: pani | 2004/11/04

I have also gone to numerous doctors and some have even told me it's STD which it's not. Please help this is so embarrassing and no matter how often you wash even with antiseptics it's still there it's almost like a sentence. This really destroys one's confidence

Reply to pani