Question
Posted by: Someone | 2004/10/09

Pimples on scalp

Hi there Doc,

I have these pimples on my scalp, they are reddish looking.Some are pinkish around the pimple.During the day my scalp is itchy and when I scratch my head then tiny orangy red grain like crystals in my nails.Theres just a couple areas on my scalp that has these pimples. What can I use to get rid of them? Please help...Thanx

Someone, the best would be to have a proper diagnosis made because it sounds like you have psoriasis or contact dermatitis – both of them won’t go away by them selves. Your GP should be able to help and if he can’t, you will have to see a dermatologist. Good luck.