Question
Posted by: g | 2004/10/07

Pimples on Nipples

I have pimple like bumps on my areola (probably the same thing as mentioned by 'Concerned' in 2002). I squeezed them and a white pus-like substance came out but instead of them going away they keep coming back and larger everytime. On other sites i have looked at they mentioned Montgomery's Tubercles but i from what i could gather the bumps would be a secretion of breast milk - is this correct? I am not nor have every been pregnant - could this be what I have? Anyway they have become rather unsightly and i would like to know if there is a way to get rid of them.

Thank you in advance for your help

I suggest you have a gynae or general surgeon look at them. They may need to be removed.