Question
Posted by: Me | 2003/03/24

Pimples on my breasts

I wonder if you can help me. I have pimple type things on my aureole. When I squeeze them - white glutinous stuff comes out - like with whiteheads on your other skin. Is this normal? Also - on my nipples themselves - if I squeeze there - the same stuff comes out. The pimply things are always there but the white stuff doesn't always come out.

Thank you!

If you are having a discharge from your breasts, this could be due to overactivity of the milk producing gland (unless you have recently been breastfeeding) or a problem with the breasts themselves. See your doctor to have this checked.

1
Posted by: EK | 2003/03/25

I am experiencing the exact same thing. It didn't bother me too much, but now that i'm pegnant i'm noticing that they are enlarging. I don't think it's a problem though, since i'm gettting it since High school days.

Reply to EK