Question
Posted by: Litchi | 2004/12/10

Pimples on jaw line

I'm a 26 year old female who has always had a hard time with my skin. I wouldn't say I've got acne coz it's not that hectic but I've always had pimples. I've been through patches where it's gotten under control and walked around with a wonderful clear skin and it was the best feeling in the world after suffering for so long. But then it always comes back and it sux. Lately I've been getting a whole bunch of little bumps being either black heads or white or just bumps all along my jaw area and down my neck in the front. It's so disgusting to the touch and it's driving me dilly. I eat healthily, work out at gym 5 days a week and take good care of my skin, not changing skin products but sticking to what works, so I dunno why this is happening now?!

So, basically, I'm asking what is generally the cause of pimples specifically around the jaw and neck area??

Your insight will be greatly appreciated :)

Litchi, it is usually cause by excess oil production by the skin glands. It might of cause also be due to hormonal imbalances, skin disorders, medicines, etc. The problem is that I can’t really say from this side of the screen without being able to examine you first. The best would be to invest money in a good dermatologist consultation and have it sorted out once and for all. In the meantime you can try something like differen® gel. Good luck.