Question
Posted by: Wander | 2004/12/07

Pimples

My husband has 3 pimples on his penis they have been there for about 3 months i call them pimples because they are the size of a pimple but dont look as though they are a normal pimple as they do not have puss in them more like water, (wart). Could this be serious? i have not contracted anything from him but we are a bit concerned and his to shy to go to the dr.

Wander, it doesn’t sound like something serious, but i can’t guarantee it without being able to examine him. The best would be for him to see his doctor or you can send me a picture of it to CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.