Question
Posted by: sammy | 2004/11/23

pimples

I have recently had a break out of pimples on cheek. the pimple first appear hard and then the become pusy it this hormonal because it is on the same area all the time. If so what should I use internally & externally.

Many thanks

You should see a doctor. I can't tell without seeing it, whether this is hormonal or not.

1
Posted by: sash | 2004/11/23

it could be hormonal, diet or stress related. try any tea tree based ointment or cream to reduced the inflamed area, and try not squeeze as it tends to prolong the buggers. drinking lots of water will help and sometimes the pill, such as Diane, will prevent serious pimple/ acne problems

Reply to sash