Question
Posted by: mandy | 2004/01/20

pimples

hi,Doc

I grew these pimples on my head, they have white heads and are very painfull.I even grew glands on the back of my ear and back of my head.There and about three of them, small but very painfull, waht could be the cause of this?is there anything i can buy at the Pharmacy to help me with these pimples?Please help!

Mandy, they’re probably caused by bacteria (staphylococci or streptococci) and the best would probably to get an antibacterial cream from the pharmacy. If that doesn’t work, the best would be to see your doctor as you might need to take antibiotics. Good luck.