Question
Posted by: Smite | 2003/02/11

Pimples

I know that some skin areas are more prone to pimples than other, and that pimples can spread through touch to other areas of skin. What my question is, is it possible to "contaminate" the skin surrounding the penis? Thus getting a pimple on the penis, and if not, what could be the cause?

Smite, the skin on the penis is normal skin on an interesting part of your anatomy, that’s all. It can move over the underlying tissues more easily than in other places, but for the rest it’s just normal skin. In other words, the answer is yes, you can get a pimple on your penis. On the other hand, if you haven’t been practicing safe sex, it might be an STD and if there is any chance that it might be, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.