Question
Posted by: Blom | 2007/08/10

PIMPLE PROBLEM

I am almost 40 years and is still getting pimples in my face. It is under my skin reddish and very sore, some of them have a yellow puss, which i tend to press it out as it really looks ugly and then it leave a mark on my face sometime it makes holes. I weight ±85 kg which is over weight! I have been on antibotics which helps for a while but then it get back to normal. Can you please give me advise on what to use

Dear Blom
this may be due to hormonal imbalances - ask your doctor to check it out? You can try Eryderm lotion twice daily, and put Differin gel on the affected areas 2 x a day. Maybe it will be worth your while to see a dermatologist.