Posted by: freaky | 2007/06/12

Pimple on my anus

I dont know how to ask you this, but I cannot ask my doctor or anyone else for that matter - there is a glad it seems in my anus (I also do have one of those swollen "aambeie" which makes this worse). And this glad - or pimple or "pitsweer" it feels like is making my life hell. Please advise where do I go to and what do I do for permanent treatment as this has happened to me several times before.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see acolorectal surgeon who could treat or manage your piles and what I believe you are describing as aperi-anal abscess which can be terribly painful. You NEED to get over your fears and certainly swallow your embarassment if you need to get help. The first port of calll would be your GP though who can refer you.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.