Question
Posted by: freaky | 2007/06/12

Pimple on my anus

I dont know how to ask you this, but I cannot ask my doctor or anyone else for that matter - there is a glad it seems in my anus (I also do have one of those swollen "aambeie" which makes this worse). And this glad - or pimple or "pitsweer" it feels like is making my life hell. Please advise where do I go to and what do I do for permanent treatment as this has happened to me several times before.

You need to see acolorectal surgeon who could treat or manage your piles and what I believe you are describing as aperi-anal abscess which can be terribly painful. You NEED to get over your fears and certainly swallow your embarassment if you need to get help. The first port of calll would be your GP though who can refer you.