Question
Posted by: Susy | 2004/12/09

pimple on breast

Dear Doc. Pls advise, Is it normal for both your breasts to be different sizes. Mine are noticably different to the extent that 1 is a B cup and the other a C cup. This is totally embarrassing. My husband says it doesn't bother him but i look like a freak. Im now getting brown pimples on the smaller one. Is this normal? what can I do? my Gynae says its normal. pls help

Yes, that is normal, just as one hand or foot is often different from the other. Many women have quite a marked difference is breast size. I can't tell what the pimples are.

2
Posted by: Kay | 2004/12/15

Hi There

I recieved an email a while ago which was a story about a lady who had a pimple on her breast that turned crusty and it turned out to be breast cancer. I DO NOT want to scare you because i am not a doctor but maybe it is worth it to just be tested to make sure it is nothing like that. I read your mail a few days ago and it has been playing on my mind whether or not i should write back. You are on my mind and in my prayers and I pray that it is nothing more than a zit. God bless you

Reply to Kay
Posted by: sassie | 2004/12/09

my boobs are also different sizes - I also heard that it is normal - I feel the same as you - my hubby says mine is "unique" but I'd rather not be unique and look normal in a tight t-shirt. Good luck

Reply to sassie