Question
Posted by: Ronan | 2003/02/24

Pimple like spots on penis

Dear Doc,

I have these small pimple like growths just below the head of my penis. You can only see them when the foreskin is pulled back. They are not painful or itchy in anyway and I have been using Anthasan cream for a while with no effect. Would you be able to assist

Ronan

Ronan, it’s a bit difficult to say what it is without being able to examine you. It might be due to a superficial fungal infection (you can try something like Normospor® fro a week or so), or they might be actual growths or even warts. If the Normospor® doesn’t clear it up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.